Saturday, December 18, 2010

[IMPORTANT!] Please read this before my last email Mahmudin!

Hey Mahmudin!

A few hours ago (8 to be exact) I mentioned that I'd help with
purchasing a particular product.

This is because I had NOT reviewed the product myself and got
quite a few emails from my subscribers asking about it. So I
figured I could help you make a decision by offering to buy it
for you.

Most of you know that I've always been a straight-shooter, and
the previous email might have been a hasty decision on my part.

On further (and rather shortlived) analysis, I noticed not only
some pretty bad reviews, but also that this is a 'true' blind
sales copy -- something I've ALWAYS spoken out against.

As such, I apologize as some of you thought I was lending credence
to the product. In reality, I was just saying - hey, this is kinda
popular right now but I haven't seen it personally. If you still
want it, I'll help out.

My current advice on the product:
1. If you've already purchased, refund. Just go here:
http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=5VDPx&m=IjBB1BxfJfhe4y&b=FPVp3k9tgRFfIwK1sEg8bg, fill
in your information and get a full refund.

2. If you haven't yet purchased, ignore my previous email.
Instead, I'll pull some strings and work out a 'true free' kinda
gift.

I hope this helps you make a better decision and again, I apologize
for my 'pseudo-recommendation'.

Sincerely,
~Hitesh

6015 University Ave, Cedar Falls, IA 50613, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?jMzMbGzsrLQsHEwMDEysnLRGtBysnAwsjJw=

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►