Thursday, January 20, 2011

[nothing to buy] one-on-one training tomorrow - bring your questions!

Relax...there's nothing to buy :)


I'm holding the training with Dan Brock tomorrow evening
(Thursday, 20th Jan).
You might know of Dan from his famous Dead Beat Super Affiliate
program
(I didn't promote it earlier since I hadn't personally reviewed
it until now). If you click away from the page, you'll can actually
get the full training he offers for $27, which is a great deal overall.

Anyway, the point is that Dan knows his stuff and well, so do I :)
Prepare your questions and bring your websites as we'll be reviewing
your sites/pages live and giving suggestions on improving them.
If you need help with any aspect of online marketing, just let me know
and we'll take it up/walk you through it live. There is no catch and nothing
will be sold/promoted on the webinar in case you are wondering.

As I mentioned earlier, this is only for my subscribers so please don't
share this link with others


See you there!

Sincerely,

~Hitesh
(CopyNProfit/Keyword Dissection)

P.S. - We ran into some issues with the previous training webinar so I had to
reschedule. I'll explain the utter DISASTER that occured last week that
prevented me from holding the training at the webinar too. For those (very few)
who tried to access, I apologize!



This message was sent from Hitesh J. to black.id.riau@gmail.com. It was sent from: Hitesh Juneja, 340 S Lemon Avenue, Walnut, CA 91789. You can modify/update your subscription via the link below.

Email Marketing by
iContact - Try It Free!


Manage your subscription  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►