Wednesday, May 11, 2011

re: Improving Google Rankings & a Heads Up

 Happy Wednesday!

At least, I'm trying to stay happy. One of my sites got hacked again.

They're backed up frequently so I know what to do, but I just haven't had the stamina to get it back up and running. But since that's where I parked your next 40 minute free video, I've decided to dedicate all of today to getting someone to bring it up for you by tomorrow.

In the meantime, there's a special Google offer that ending soon, one of my old school offers that comes with an hour of one on one time and 5 different Google packages, containing over 8 hours of video.

You can find it here:

http://www.freetraffictip.com/2011googlespecial/index.php

If you want to know more than how to get a first page ranking on Google in less than a day, you'll want to grab your spot now:

(Yes, that says less than a day. My personal record using the Instant Google Traffic system, and one of the other 5 guides in this collection, is 20 minutes.)

If you lost some of your rankings in the last Google update (commonly referred to as Panda), you'll want to grab this before it's gone - I can't talk to everyone, you know. So this is first come, first served.

You can find it here:

http://www.freetraffictip.com/2011googlespecial/index.php

Thanks,


Tinu

848 N. Rainbow Blvd. #2827 Las Vegas, NV 89107

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?7AyczAwMtCzsTJzMjJyMtEa0nBzMHKwMTA==

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►