Monday, February 27, 2012

Recover Zynga Poker Missing Chips and Account Update March 2012

Recover Zynga Poker Missing Chips and Account Hacked To whom it may concern; On the morning of january 10, 2012. I logged in to play zynga poker and I noticed my 59,000,000 chips missing. I have purchased these chips with my paypal account and they were there the night before. When I looked I only had 101 chips! I have been playing this game since august 15, 2010 and never had this happen to me. I do think that zinga poker is the best poker game out there. My paypal record shows that i have purchased about $110.00 dollars since February 11 of 2012! Please take care of this matter as soon as possible by returning my chips, so I could continue playing with all my friends and have fun!…

I have changed all of my passwords as of this day!…Please continue on doing the great job you have been providing us with this kind of entertainment…Sincerely, Wilson Eldiess Grafals…I’m sending proof of my purchases thru paypal!…thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►